Friendly Law Office with Big Firm Results
Morgan N. Jones
Contact Me: 619-826-6926
Morgan began her family law career at the Law Office of Cynthia A. de Petris in Los Angeles, CA. She then joined the family law divisions of Pacific Litigators, APC and the Marshall Sanders firm in 2016. Morgan subsequently opened her own practice, Prager Jones, APC. Morgan is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Central District.
Morgan's compassion and attention to detail are valuable assets to any family law matter, whether uncontested or complex. Importantly, Morgan knows that each client's situation is unique and that each case requires a tailored legal strategy in order to obtain the best outcome. Morgan finds the most rewarding aspect of practicing family law is helping clients navigate through a difficult time and onto the next chapter of their lives.
Outside of work, Morgan likes to exercise, travel, weightlift, and play tennis with her husband, Josh. She also enjoys spoiling her "zoo" of rescue animals: pit bulls "Blue" and "Yogi", and cats "Pancakes" and "Waffles".
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: Music Business/Management
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Volunteer, University of San Diego Law's Free Name & Gender-Marker Changes Clinic, 2018 to 2019
- Mentor, Loyola Law School's Young Lawyer's Program , 2014 to 2015
- Pacific Litigators, APC , Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2019
- California Lawyers Association, Family Law Section, 2018 to Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2021 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Founding Partner